background

Thursday, June 13, 2013

 As I mentioned in the previous post, we spent Memorial Day weekend at my grandparent's home in the mountains! Travis was in Georgia for a Bow Shoot, so we took off to the mountains!  My Granddaddy said he thought "the mountain air was good for Blakely." She enjoyed being outside and was really grinning!  She got to meet most of my cousins and almost all of her great aunts and uncles. It was her first overnight trip away from home and she did okay. Mom and I had to take turns holding her as she slept at night because she would not sleep in her "play yard" at this point.  Here are a few pictures from our trip.

First time meeting her Great Granddaddy

"Gigi"- Great Grandma

With her "first cousins once removed"- Emma, Blake, Zach, BR


4 generations



Her Great Granddaddy kept saying how "proud he was of her."

It was a great trip and we can't wait to go back and visit again soon! 

Peace and Love,
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment